The new drug activates special antibodies, which subsequently block the development of infection.
Scientists from the Duke Institute in the United States have created a new vaccine against all dangerous types of coronavirus infection. The drug has already been tested in preclinical trials.
It is noted that the vaccine, using nanoparticles, activates antibodies consisting of fragments of coronavirus and adjuvan.
- An early warning sign of Diabetes most people ignore or don’t know yet, According to experts
- White spots on your fingernails – is it ‘COVID NAILS’ or an early sign of a more dangerous disease
- Unusual Warning Signs You May Have Kidney Cancer
- One Tablespoon of this powerful plant protein can reduce cancer and heart attack risk – Say Experts
- Experts report two new symptoms of Covid-19 that appear on nails few days after the infection
The latter is a special binding agent that enhances the immune response to the ingress of an immunogen into the human body.
Tests on macaques and mice have shown that in this way, different strains of coronavirus infection, including SARS-CoV-2, can be successfully neutralized by 100%.
Researchers claim that the new vaccine is many times more effective at neutralizing the infection than currently used.
The results of the study, yet to be peer reviewed, are published in the scientific journal Nature.
Image Credit: iStock