The word “BOWEL” is something no one wants to hear from their doctor. While cancer is terrifying, it’s important to hunt this disease early to boost chances of survival and block the growth or spread in its tracks.
Learning about its signs and symptoms can help you to be proactive about catching this disease early. Dr. Hilary on ITV’s Lorraine shared 5 signs and symptoms of bowel cancer you need to look out for.
- On a British dating game show, man escorted out to “calm down” after getting too “excited” during filming
- Dead bodies of two young girls, 10 and 13, found in South Florida canal
- Missing golden retriever found swimming in Jersey Shore bay after 2 weeks
- Five supplements that can help relieve joint pain and long term conditions
- Invasive Giant Hogweed left two schoolboys blistered and burned
According to him, warning signs of bowel cancer could be memorized using the word “BOWEL”.
You should check out for the following:
Blood in your motions or in your bottom.
Obvious change in your bowel habits
Lump or pain in your tummy. Mass in your tummy.
The doctor urged the general public to notice the warning signs if and when they appear.
“Nothing to fear. It could save your life,” he said.
If you have any of the symptoms of bowel cancer for three weeks or more, you must see your doctor.