The word “BOWEL” is something no one wants to hear from their doctor. While cancer is terrifying, it’s important to hunt this disease early to boost chances of survival and block the growth or spread in its tracks.
Learning about its signs and symptoms can help you to be proactive about catching this disease early. Dr. Hilary on ITV’s Lorraine shared 5 signs and symptoms of bowel cancer you need to look out for.
- Heart Health: The Surprising Drink to Improve Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Levels
- Obesity is Just a Choice: Strong Evidence This Simple Change Can Beat Even Your Genes
- Moon’s New Face: ‘Lunar Anthropocene Already Has Commenced’-And You’re Part of It
- New Study Proves: This Simple Trick Can Make More Consistent and Intense Espresso
- Study Reveals Why Being Married May Not Be Good For You: The Surprising Reason That Could Make You Think Twice
According to him, warning signs of bowel cancer could be memorized using the word “BOWEL”.
You should check out for the following:
Blood in your motions or in your bottom.
Obvious change in your bowel habits
Lump or pain in your tummy. Mass in your tummy.
The doctor urged the general public to notice the warning signs if and when they appear.
“Nothing to fear. It could save your life,” he said.
If you have any of the symptoms of bowel cancer for three weeks or more, you must see your doctor.