This Chinese grandfather is not going to stop and even creates reviews and his own guides for passing the games.
A Chinese pensioner at 86 is fond of gaming. Over the past 20 years, he has been completed more than 300 video games.
Yang Binglin decided to keep up with the times and chose a rather unusual hobby, instead of the traditional gardening and reading, which his peers are often fond of, he took up video games.
- Fossils from newly hatched baby dinosaurs in Alaska raise questions
- Tofu curtain: Small-Scale Geopolitics in a Massachusetts Valley
- “People don’t even look you in the eye anymore” – says bartender after weight gain during lockdown
- Almost all deaths associated with COVID in the United States are among unvaccinated
- Brian Setzer of the Stray Cats to release new solo album “Gotta Have the Rumble”
“I really love this activity and understand young gamers and teenagers who want to play more quickly, but I urge them to manage their time rationally. After all, long-term games have a bad effect on health,” Binglin said.
All his life, the man worked in engineering, so he was always interested in high technology.
After retirement, he became interested in video games with his grandson. At first it was puzzles, and then more complex releases.
Today, the gamer has a very large collection of different versions of PS4 games, which he calls his treasures. Grandpa also has a lot of high-profile releases, but most of all he loves horror.
The gamer calls this occupation a routine. He plays 2-3 hours a day and never uses guides or tutorials. On the contrary, he creates personal notes on the passage of games and writes reviews.
The Binglin family supports the elder of its kind and hopes to be as advanced at this age.