The broadcast of the sports program ESPN Radio, on Colombian television, had to be interrupted when one of the screens in the recording studio fell on one of the chatters.
In the video of the incident, which quickly became viral on the networks, you can see how a giant screen falls on the back of Carlos Orduz before the gaze of his teammates. The host of the show, Francisco Vélez, asked that the broadcast be paused to attend to his partner.
- Escaped child serial killer who drank blood of boys was hunted down by villagers
- Teen girls start developing tics shortly after watching TikTok videos of people displaying tics – doctors warn
- Some drugs having anti-inflammatory may prevent the worst effects of COVID-19 infection – says study
- COVID-19: Could a headache be the only symptom?
- Can Vaccines Fight Long-term COVID-19 Symptoms?
Orduz himself rushed to calm the public with a video message in which he assured that he was fine and that “absolutely nothing happened to him, apart from the scare.” The journalist also thanked Internet users for all their messages of concern.