The broadcast of the sports program ESPN Radio, on Colombian television, had to be interrupted when one of the screens in the recording studio fell on one of the chatters.
In the video of the incident, which quickly became viral on the networks, you can see how a giant screen falls on the back of Carlos Orduz before the gaze of his teammates. The host of the show, Francisco Vélez, asked that the broadcast be paused to attend to his partner.
- On a British dating game show, man escorted out to “calm down” after getting too “excited” during filming
- Dead bodies of two young girls, 10 and 13, found in South Florida canal
- Missing golden retriever found swimming in Jersey Shore bay after 2 weeks
- Five supplements that can help relieve joint pain and long term conditions
- Invasive Giant Hogweed left two schoolboys blistered and burned
Orduz himself rushed to calm the public with a video message in which he assured that he was fine and that “absolutely nothing happened to him, apart from the scare.” The journalist also thanked Internet users for all their messages of concern.