This little girl from a remote Ugandan tribe experienced perhaps one of the most chilling moments of her life when her family decided to introduce her to a white-skinned American traveler.
The images of the funny scene show the girl, accompanied by her mother, who starts to cry when she sees the man.
The little girl, in a panic, is convinced that the white figure that is waiting for her under a tree is actually a dangerous ghost that wants to devour her.
- Study reveals the harmful side effect of fasting
- A popular breakfast food that increases Diabetes risk by 60 percent, according to experts
- This is how flies are tricked into choosing healthier foods (and it may work in humans)
- Low levels of this vitamin may lead to Opioid addiction
- Vitamin D: Why it is so essential for immune response?
“He’s not going to eat you, if he does, we’ll beat him,” says the mother in an attempt to comfort the girl.
The tourist, for his part, tries to defuse the situation and hides behind a neighbor, pretending that he is also scared. Finally, the mother of the little girl convinces her to shake hands with the mysterious visitor.
The girl, still crying, shakes the man’s hand, who says that “I’m scared of white people.”