A woman who had an appointment with the doctor had to take her one-year-old son with her because she didn’t have anyone to take care of him. In the waiting room, the little boy turned his attention to his mom’s face mask.
The mother, a resident of the city of Bridgeport in the United States, had the mischievous sitting on her lap while she waited for the doctor to call them.
Fortunately, the little one didn’t touch anything in the hospital waiting room, but alternatively he decided to grab his mom’s mask and punch her against her face so she wouldn’t get bored and have a good time.
“He thought it was funny,” she explained.
- An add-on treatment that can help diabetics reduce their risk of heart disease
- A popular dry fruit if consumed regularly by a cancer patient could increase risk of cancer spread – says study
- Scientists find a promising new COVID-19 treatment
- How fear affects coronavirus spread – explains new study
- Scientists discover what triggers deadly lung damage in COVID-19 patients
In the end, he ended up taking the cover off his mother, who seems to have had a good time, too.