Two robots who work as assistants in a library in the Chinese city of Nanchang have left visitors speechless with an unusual discussion, similar to the one that humans usually have.
The verbal fight allegedly started after one of the readers scanned the QR code with one of the robots.
In the recording you can hear how the machine called Wangbao turns to the other, Tutu, to admit that “I was wrong”, and proposes to stop fighting. To this, his smart friend asks him why he changed his mind “suddenly”, adding that it is “very annoying.”
“I’m trying to fix it, but look at your character!” Exclaims Wangbao.
So Tutu relents and says she forgives him “but reluctantly.“
- Coronavirus: Scientists develop an antibody that fights even new mutant strain
- How common are allergic reactions to the Moderna vaccine in the US, according to CDC
- Titan’s Kraken Mare surprises scientists with its depth
- Newbie Venom developer promotes a cure for COVID-19
- Scientists develop a spray that kills coronavirus in one minute
With this conversation the robots, which assist the library visitors in whatever they need, provoked laughter from those present. However, the funniest thing about this situation is perhaps that the electronic assistants spoke out loud, something frowned upon in a library.
It is clear that what happened is far from being a rebellion of machines and that the mounted drama was premeditated and programmed.