Protest organizers are calling for the seizure of courts and administrative buildings if Trump is removed before Biden’s inauguration.
Armed protests are planned in all 50 American states from January 16 to 20, which could escalate into a powerful uprising if impeachment of US President Donald Trump is declared.
According to an FBI document, cited by ABC, an identified armed group is scheduled to head to Washington on January 16. The re-protest outside the Capitol will begin on January 17.
“They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur,” the document says.
The organizers of the protests are calling for the seizure of courts of all levels and administrative buildings if Trump is removed from power earlier than January 20 – the day of the inauguration of the newly elected US President Joseph Biden.
- Researchers unearth the world’s best coffee bean
- Paternal drinking: Men who drink while trying for a baby ‘over a third more likely to father kids with birth defects’ – scientists warn
- Terror Drill: Northants Police training with the US Air Force at an RAF base to defend against a Die Hard-style terrorist attack
- Railway worker rescues a child who fell on the tracks just as train was approaching | Video
- Is eating red meat really that bad for your heart?
As reported, on the eve of the website of the US House of Representatives, a resolution was published on the impeachment of the current head of state. Trump is accused of inciting insurgency.
However, Republicans have blocked a bill to remove Trump from office through the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.
In this regard, the Democrats will submit a resolution to the House of Representatives on Tuesday morning.
#FBIWFO is seeking public's assistance in identifying those who made unlawful entry into US Capitol & assaulted federal law enforcement on Jan 6. If you have info, report it to the #FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit photos/videos at https://t.co/qayln8e95N. https://t.co/Q4EIRQxKfO pic.twitter.com/ckyQmM9pU5— FBI Washington Field (@FBIWFO) January 11, 2021