Phoenix Suns get their 21st NBA win thanks to Chris Paul and Deandre Ayton
Phoenix Suns managed to win against the Chicago Bulls as a visitor 97-106 in a new NBA day. The locals come from defeating the Minnesota Timberwolves at home, 133-126. For their part, the visitors suffered a loss at home to the Charlotte Hornets by 121-124. With this result, Phoenix Suns has 21 games won out of 32 played, which allows it to remain in the Play-off positions, while the Chicago Bulls, after the game, also continues in Play-off positions with 15 games won. 32 disputed.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
The first quarter had variations in the score of both teams, in fact, the Chicago Bulls players came to win by zero points (26-26) and their rivals by 11 (11-22) to conclude with a 26-26. Later, in the second quarter the local team players distanced themselves in the electronic game, in fact, they got another 12-2 partial and took the maximum difference (12 points) at the end of the quarter, which ended with a partial result of 32-20. After this, the rivals accumulated a total of 58-46 points before the break.
During the third quarter Phoenix Suns reduced distances in the light, in fact, the team achieved a partial during this quarter of 13-2 until it ended with a partial result of 23-28 and an 81-74 overall result. Finally, during the last quarter, he had several movements on the scoreboard until the visiting team managed to close the quarter with a 16-32 partial result. Finally, the clash ended with a score of 97-106 in favor of the Phoenix Suns.
During the game, the Phoenix Suns achieved victory thanks to 14 points, 15 assists, and six rebounds from Chris Paul and 22 points, one assist, and seven rebounds from Deandre Ayton. Zach Lavine’s 24 points, four assists, and one rebound and Coby White’s 19 points, four assists, and five rebounds weren’t enough for the Chicago Bulls to win the game.
In the next NBA game, the Chicago Bulls will face the Toronto Raptors at the Amalie Arena. Meanwhile, the Phoenix Suns’ next game will be against the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Target Center.