Roy Sadan traveled around the world during 2007-2011. In five years, he traveled 66 thousand kilometers and visited 42 countries.
Roy Sadan, an Israeli who traveled around the world by bicycle, died under the wheels of a bus in his native Rosh HaNikra in the north of the country. This was announced on Friday, March 12, by the 7KANAL TV channel.
- Holiday Horror: Iguana Stole My Cake! And Left Behind A Nasty Surprise
- Foods to Avoid in a Healthful Plant-Based Diet to Cut Risk of CVD, Stroke and Early Death
- You Are Right About These Three Supplements Could Prevent And Delay Fatty Liver Disease
- Watch: Florida Police Officers Wrestle Giant Alligator on City Streets
- A Unique Weight-Loss Combo For Overweight Women, According To New Study
It is noted that the accident occurred on March 10. Two days later, the 39-year-old athlete died in a hospital in the city of Nahariya from his injuries.
According to the decision of Sadan’s relatives, his organs will be donated to those in need of transplantation.
Minister of Culture and Sports of Israel Hili Tropper reacted to the death of the cyclist.
“I am saddened by the death of Roy Sadan, an athlete and adventurer. Roy was one of the most inspiring Israelis. He served us well in this world and showed everyone that nothing is impossible.
It is reported that Roy Sadan traveled 66 thousand kilometers and visited 42 countries during his round-the-world trip in 2007-2011.
In 2015, a man was seriously injured in a rock slide in India when he fell from a height of 500 meters. Then he managed to survive and return to sports.