Roy Sadan traveled around the world during 2007-2011. In five years, he traveled 66 thousand kilometers and visited 42 countries.
Roy Sadan, an Israeli who traveled around the world by bicycle, died under the wheels of a bus in his native Rosh HaNikra in the north of the country. This was announced on Friday, March 12, by the 7KANAL TV channel.
- Doctors reveal how to get rid of bunion pain naturally without surgery
- Prince Harry’s nutritionist reveals how you can get fit in two weeks
- Four signs Lumps and Bumps on your body could be cancerous – warn experts
- Expert reveals best and worst foods if you have Type 2 diabetes
- Why should you switch to insects?
It is noted that the accident occurred on March 10. Two days later, the 39-year-old athlete died in a hospital in the city of Nahariya from his injuries.
According to the decision of Sadan’s relatives, his organs will be donated to those in need of transplantation.
Minister of Culture and Sports of Israel Hili Tropper reacted to the death of the cyclist.
“I am saddened by the death of Roy Sadan, an athlete and adventurer. Roy was one of the most inspiring Israelis. He served us well in this world and showed everyone that nothing is impossible.
It is reported that Roy Sadan traveled 66 thousand kilometers and visited 42 countries during his round-the-world trip in 2007-2011.
In 2015, a man was seriously injured in a rock slide in India when he fell from a height of 500 meters. Then he managed to survive and return to sports.