The cause of death of the employees of the food processing plant could be hydrogen sulfide poisoning.
In southwestern China, in Sichuan province, at least seven people died and one was injured as a result of toxic gas poisoning at a food processing plant.
According to local media, on the eve of about 10:00 local time, emergency services began to receive reports of an incident at the Fuzhong Sunlei Food Processing Plant in Changning County, Yibin City.
- FDA forces Johnson & Johnson to scrap 60 million doses of its COVID vaccine
- New Shooting in the US left one dead and eight injured including a 2-year-old
- Whale swallows lobster catcher: Man survives
- Vitamin D is harmful if you are low in vitamin K – Warns Doctor
- Doctor warns of the symptoms people experience on the verge of a heart attack
Rescuers managed to find the bodies of five victims at the plant, two more were unconscious.
Later, doctors confirmed their death. Another victim is conscious, his condition is assessed as stable. He is undergoing treatment.
Presumably, the cause of death of the plant’s employees was hydrogen sulfide poisoning.
The cause and details of the incident are being established and an investigation is underway.