The China National Space Administration shared three high-resolution images of Mars taken by China’s first Mars exploration mission probe Tianwen-1.
The footage was taken by the country’s first probe to explore the Red Planet “Tianwen-1”, published by the Chinese TV channel CGTN.
The Tianwen 1 probe was launched in July last year. Its mission includes exiting and orbiting Mars, landing, and moving on the planet’s surface. The landing of the probe is scheduled for May-June.
- Lung Cancer: a natural plant-based medicine that can block the spread of Bronchogenic Carcinomas
- New way of cleaning salad and green vegetables could reduce food poisoning and even extend its shelf life – fresh even after 6 days
- Ten Covid symptoms that might look like you have coronavirus – but it’s actually something else
- Do not let your guard down after the vaccination – warns a pediatrician after second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Johnny Depp turns the claims made by Amber Heard in his favor, showing in the video how it was
If the mission is successful, scientists will receive information that will help to study in more detail the atmosphere, relief, geological characteristics, features of the magnetic field of Mars, shed light on the origin and evolution of the planet, and also answer the main question: can Mars become suitable for human life in the future.