NASA flight engineer Kate Rubins and astronaut Soichi Noguchi of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency conduct a spacewalk in the vicinity of the International Space Station.
During the 72nd walk, the astronauts will have to remove and replace a wireless video transceiver, as well as ventilate the ammonia circuit (Early Ammonia System) that is part of the ISS cooling system, among other tasks.
- Man, 40, thought he was meeting 13-year old girl for sex caught by online paedophile hunters
- Cognitive cute: a funny video with a cat about benefits of vaccination conquered network
- COVID changes blood cells of those who have recovered – scientists
- Gamepad wounds and scorpion bite: most popular gamer injuries named in the US
- Did Trump want to send infected returnees to Guantánamo?
The walk is expected to last around six and a half hours. On January 27, two NASA astronauts, Mike Hopkins and Victor Glover, carried out the first spacewalk of 2021.