An unknown person barricaded himself in the room and fired five times through the door. After lengthy negotiations with the police, the attacker shot himself.
In Hawaii on Sunday, April 11, an armed man barricaded himself in a room at the Kahala Hotel in Honolulu. After a 10-hour confrontation with the police, he committed suicide.
- Chronic Pain: New painkiller technique without side effects and drug addiction
- Experts identify a new drug that can help diabetic patients recover faster after heart attack
- Study says this drink could reduce death risk from chronic liver disease by 49%
- Like Vitamin D, taking this supplement may offer ‘extra protection’ against Covid – says study
- Experts named foods that reduce the risk of stroke
According to Honolulu police, the unidentified man fired five shots through his room door. No one was injured as a result of the shooting. Guests and hotel staff were evacuated.
Honolulu police said SWAT teams entered the hotel room at 03:30 am Sunday morning and found the suspect with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
According to preliminary information from the police, he could have been a military man.