A new recording shows chaotic moments before the death of Ashli Babbitt who was shot during the U.S. Capitol assault
The video sheds light on the circumstances that led to the death of Ashli Babbitt, a supporter of Donald Trump from San Diego, who participated in the assault on the Capitol on January 6, according to The Washington Post.
Babbitt and other protesters were trying to open a door inside the Capitol building, demanding three policemen step aside. Officers walked away when their tactical teammates appeared behind the rioters.
Protesters started breaking the door glass, but then they saw a gun behind them. A gunshot was heard and the woman fell to the ground.
- Mum files petition after a man took pic of her breastfeeding then refused to delete them as it’s legal
- US confesses it is likely to miss COVID-19 vaccine target by July 4
- Man, 40, thought he was meeting 13-year old girl for sex caught by online paedophile hunters
- Cognitive cute: a funny video with a cat about benefits of vaccination conquered network
- COVID changes blood cells of those who have recovered – scientists
VIDEO: Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol leading up to her shooting.— Johnny Akzam (@JohnnyAkzam) January 8, 2021
Note: this was not merely a matter of looting from corporations or destroying property. These people were threatening the lives of duly elected federal officials (like them or not) and #TheyLetThemIn. Cops moved. pic.twitter.com/UYgjVjDbiw
As the media later revealed, Ashli Babbitt was a 14-year veteran, who served 4 tours with the US Air Force.