In Sweden, a plane crash occurred at Örebro Airport on Thursday evening. A total of nine people were on board – eight parachutists and a pilot.
All people on board have died in connection with the plane crash, the police state the night before Friday.
The plane crashed a few hundred meters from the runway and caught fire.
A pilot and eight parachutists were on board.
- Most-complete Fossils Reveal New Horrifying Secrets Of Early Tetrapod – ‘T. Rex Of Its Time’
- New Research Finds ‘Striking’ Changes In The Brains Of Obese Children
- Eating This Popular Veggie Can Really Help if You’re Trying to Lose Weight – New Study
- Surprising New Findings: This Is What Actually Connects Us To Octopus
- Now We know When Former US President Donald Trump May Tweet Again
The police believe that the plane had problems during takeoff.
Other details are still unknown.
The plane was rented from Skåne to take part in a jumping week in Örebro. It crashed shortly after takeoff and landed in the terrain next to a runway, according to the Sea and Air Rescue Center.