Terms and Conditions
- Revyuh.com is a Global news magazine that disseminates science news, discoveries, business news, entertainment stories, daily sports update, latest updates on politics and other stories. REVYUH aims to connect the global community with the local public and help people gain knowledge and live better. To achieve this goal, REVYUH selects and publishes the most innovative and inspiring news stories, research news from universities and research institutes worldwide.
About Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions cover all use of the REVYUH website; the post of materials on REVYUH’ publishing platform; and a number of related matters.
- When using this website or using any right granted to you concerning this website or its content, you are agreeing to comply with all REVYUH Terms and Conditions, including all conditions, policies and statements referred to in these terms.
- When using REVYUH in accordance with these Terms, you are entitled to use REVYUH’s available functionality except for those facilities where access is restricted or subject to conditions.
- You must comply with all copyright and similar notices.
Conditions of REVYUH
- By using REVYUH website in any way, you are entering into a legal contract with REVYUH, consisting of these Conditions, all relevant conditions referred to in these Conditions of REVYUH communicated on its website from time to time. No other conditions or clauses not specifically agreed to by REVYUH in a signed document apply to our relationship.
- REVYUH also agrees to comply with its obligations under these conditions and other documents.
- REVYUH is the owner of its website, the software constituting the website and of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in those assets.
- Revyuh Media is the owner of the combination of all the content on REVYUH website and of the look and feel of its website.
- Anyone contributing any content to REVYUH website remains the owner of that content and of the copyright in that content to the same extent as prior to its submission.
- The ownership of any third-party materials included in your content (such as third-party images, graphics, etc.) remains with that third party unless you have agreed otherwise with that third party. You must inform REVYUH of any third-party materials and any conditions imposed by that third party, and you must also clearly and prominently display any copyright or other notices required by the owner of that content.
- By contributing any content to REVYUH, you guarantee to REVYUH that you are the owner of that content or that you have the permission of the owner to post it to REVYUH and to grant the open licenses, which we describe below, over that content. If you do not have permission to grant the open licenses you must clarify this via appropriate notices attached to that content.
Licenses Granted by Authors
- The contents posted by REVYUH on the REVYUH website belong to Revyuh.com, aka Revyuh News Media Inc. These contents are published with “Copyright © 2018 Revyuh News Media Inc. All rights reserved.” Anyone who wants to use the contents should get the written permission from Revyuh News Media Inc. When you republish the contents, you should not change them and should include the sentences “Copyright © 2018 Revyuh News Media Inc. All rights reserved.” at the bottom of the contents on your website.
- Other contents that are not marked with “Copyright © 2018 Revyuh News Media Inc. All rights reserved.” are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (also known as a CC-BY license). This means that anyone is free to use, reproduce and distribute the published content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the CC-BY license.
- As the Creative Commons organization updates the CC licenses, the license terms granted by you are automatically updated to the new version.
- The CC license does not entitle you to reproduce or publish any REVYUH content in any forum (online or not) which advocates any political, religious, anti-religious, racist, extremist, violent or disrespectful viewpoints. You undertake to remove any such content from any such forums immediately on request by REVYUH, where the content was posted by or for you.
- You may also not reproduce any content from our website in order to denigrate REVYUH.
- Any content of yours appearing on a non-REVYUH website remains subject to the conditions of that website.
Rights and Restrictions
- As a user, you may use all open functionalities of the REVYUH website as long as you comply with all terms and conditions.
- You may benefit from the CC-BY license over contributed content as described elsewhere in these conditions, but subject to any third-party copyright notices or similar notices. You may not copy or re-publish third-party materials if a copyright notice prohibits this.
- REVYUH may remove any links and/or to require their removal, and you must comply with such a request. REVYUH is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
Rules on Content
- These rules on content apply to all submitted content. You must ensure that your content, and the content of websites to which you post links, comply with all REVYUH rules and conditions, including these general conditions.
- In particular (but without limiting the general obligation) content must:
- Comply with all accepted ethical rules and norms, including any ethical guidelines we may publish
- Not infringe any intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) of any person
- Be the subject of any necessary consents or authorizations
- Not breach any conditions of any website or other forum from which that content was copied or derived, or to which you provide a link, or from which you have provided a link to our website
- Not be defamatory
- Not be malicious, offensive, discriminatory, threatening, racist, extremist, promote hatred or violence or denigrate any person, group of people or set of beliefs, or provide any link to any such material
- Not give a false impression that they emanate from REVYUH or otherwise be misleading in any way
- Not be pornographic or indecent
- Remain polite and respectful, especially when disagreeing
- Not ascribe any negative psychological or other labels or descriptions to any named or identifiable person without that person’s specific consent to such label or description
- Not be for the purpose, or have the primary effect, of promoting any political, religious or anti-religious views
- Not disclose confidential information, including personal data of others, without the consent of the owner of that information or data
- Comply with all applicable laws
- Not advocate, refer to or provide a link to any website or content which would itself infringe any of these principles.
- We may remove any content at our discretion. You may also request deletion of content and we will consider such requests in their context. We may retain deleted comments in our database.
- REVYUH is not responsible for content published by its users.
- Content you publish will by default be visible to others.
- Any content published by you may be commented on, copied, quoted and linked to by others.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The REVYUH website including the content on the website (e.g., briefs, video links, opinions, comments, etc.), whether belonging to REVYUH or a third party, are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to ANY implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy. Nothing contained on the REVYUH website is intended to be medical or health advice, and REVYUH strongly recommends that you independently verify any medical or health advice or treatment information on which you chose to rely. REVYUH does not warrant that the REVYUH website and the content on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the REVYUH website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, AND reliability of the materials.
- This website does not provide individual/customized health or medicine advice. You should consult a qualified health professional before making health/medicine decisions.
- We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on this website, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at user’s sole risk. This information may be provide by third parties and REVYUH shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the website content. The information provided at this site are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Some of the information is relevant only to the research participants, and may not be relevant to other populations. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information will be suitable to you. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal purpose. In addition, the opinions and views expressed in any article on this website are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of REVYUH or its management. The website content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and REVYUH shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any website content.
- The following activities are prohibited on REVYUH’s website and can result in your registration being suspended or terminated:
- Any automated or robotic data collection, scraping or crawling REVYUH website for data of any kind
- Gaining or attempting to gain access to another user’s account without that user’s explicit and informed permission
- Disguising your identity when interacting in any way on the REVYUH website
- Any activity which is designed to, or is likely to, cause any harm or damage to REVYUH
- Any attempt to copy or reverse-engineer the code forming the website or any of its functionalities
- Any act intended or likely to cause any damage to the REVYUH website, its availability on the internet, its underlying software or reputation, including (but not limited to) denial of service attacks
- Uploading or placing on the REVYUH website, or in any website to which you provide links, any virus or other harmful or undesirable code
- Any fraudulent, harmful or illegal activity
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to databases or other resources of REVYUH or its suppliers
- Posting or linking to any content which does not comply in all respects with the content requirements set out in these conditions
- Posting of any sensitive personal information of any other person without that person’s explicit informed consent
- The posting of any commercial or promotional content, or any content which includes promotion of any commercial or business offering, without a specific agreement with REVYUH in that respect.
- The mounting or promotion of any pyramid scheme or other multi-level marketing scheme
- Posting or linking to any content which is inconsistent with our rules, principles and/or standards
- Reproduction, duplication, copying or re-selling any part of the REVYUH website except as specifically permitted by these Conditions.
- We believe in respecting the rights of all, including rights granted by law and those generally accepted in academia. If you believe your rights have been infringed, please contact us at this address: mail us at revyuh dot com.
- If you breach these terms we may suffer damage. You promise to indemnify us for every cost, loss or damage we suffer due to your failure to comply with all of our conditions and rules, so that you put us into the position in which we would have been if you had complied in all respects with our rules. This obligation applies to you as a user. The costs to be indemnified include our internal costs, legal costs and any other costs incurred in connection with our bringing any claim against you.
- REVYUH may also cancel any post of yours if you breach these conditions.
Modifications to the REVYUH website and Terms and Conditions
- REVYUH reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the REVYUH website with or without notice at any time. REVYUH reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the REVYUH website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall REVYUH or its licensees, employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, damages for loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of REVYUH website, its content or any website to or from which any links may be established.
- Nothing in these Terms for shall limit or exclude, or be interpreted as intending to limit or exclude, REVYUH’s liability for gross negligence or for deliberate wrongdoing, or for any other matter for which, under any applicable law, liability cannot be limited or excluded.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2018 – 22 Revyuh News Media Inc.